LG Split System Info
Download LG Split System brochure:
View LG Split System Air Conditioners:
Why LG Air Conditioning
Designed for the way you live, our air conditioners are available in a wide range of styles - so you can create a space that’s cool, comfortable and stylish.
LG is committed to providing quality products to enrich the everyday lives of Australians.
We believe in our products and provide a 10 year compressor parts warranty, so comfort will be with you for years to come.
With LG Split System air conditioning products, you’ll also enjoy benefits such as:
• Embedded Wi-Fi - so that you can control your unit with your Smartphone, even when you’re not at home*.
• Active Energy Control - to help track your energy consumption.
• Low Noise - LG Air Conditioners operate at low sound levels.
For ease of installation, energy efficiency and quiet performance, LG air conditioning systems are the smart choice.
* Product Registration using both LG Smart ThinQ app & Google app is required. Internet, Wi-Fi connection and Google account required. Data usage may apply. Controlling devices and features requires compatible smart devices. Features and services may be changed without notice.
Come Home To Comfort with LG air conditioners
“OK Google, turn on the air conditioner.”
“Sure, turning on”
LG is making your life simpler and more convenient with connected appliances so you can now control your air conditioner with the sound of your voice.
Google Assistant* is now compatible with LG Split System Air Conditioners.
This means, you can now delegate tasks or ask your LG Air Conditioner questions via the Google Assistant app or a compatible speaker.
The list of supported Google Assistant commands includes:
• OK Google, turn on the air conditioner
• OK Google, what's the temperature of the air conditioner
• OK Google, set the temperature to 22 degrees
This not only demonstrates LG’s commitment to innovative technology in our products, but continuously finding ways of helping busy Australian’s in their day to day life.
We supply to Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, Northern Territory, Australian Capital Territory, Brisbane, Gold Coast.